Join us Sat, May 27 at Kitsch Wines!
Registration & fundraising
- Sign up as an individual
- Start a new team or join an existing team
Up to 10 individuals per team
- Once registered, cyclists can immediately begin fundraising.
- Ask friends, family and coworkers to support your campaign.
The Stober Foundation are generously matching all funds raised up to $150,000, meaning your fundraising will go twice as far!
All donations of $20 or more are eligible for a tax receipt. The registration fee is not eligible for a tax receipt.
Are you a local business?
Take part in the Landmark District Corporate Challenge!
Learn more >
Riders can hit as many wineries as desired!
Whether it's 5km, 40km or somewhere in between, you decide the length of your route and the activities you enjoy! E-bikes welcome!
The route starts and finishes at Kitsch Wines with riders receiving a map of participating wineries, cideries, and distilleries prior to departure.
Start times will begin at 1:30pm and every 15 mins thereafter.
At each location, riders will enjoy tastings and opportunities to complete fun challenges to be entered for prizes.
Riders will receive a stamp in their 'passport' for each of the following actions:
- Each winery, cidery, or distillery visited
- Each challenge you complete, and
- Each purchase made during the ride.
*Volunteers will transport purchased wine back to the route end for you.
All rentals include helmet, bike bag, bottle cage, phone mount, and bike lock.
- Live entertainment from a local singer-songwriter
- Silent auction featuring exclusive prizes from local businesses
- Fundraising and challenge prize winners announced
Contact us: email@example.com